I have been using automated Client Screening utilizing Client Questionnaires for a while now and I love it.

There are 3 main reasons why I love this kind of automation.


Save time in your dog walking business1. People tend to give more detailed and truthful statements about their pets and their needs when they have to write it down.

They have time to think about it.
And it is in writing after all.

2. I have time to think about if I want to take on a potential client or not.

If I have a follow-up question, I can prepare them better.

3. After a day full of dog walks and pet sits – most of us are exhausted and can’t get our thoughts together to call back all the prospects that (hopefully) have piled up on our voicemail.

Roughly 90% of all client requests are submitted through the client questionnaire, and the other 10% are either via email or by phone.

Now you could argue that you love to talk to potential clients in order to “sell” them more on your services and this channel would go away now since they would either submit a questionnaire or not. My response to this: Let your online presence do the selling.

Ultimately, you client should already be sold and super excited to become a client of yours by reading through your reviews and looking at your website.

And I know you don’t want to be the cheapest service provider in your area.

Worker smarter not harder pays off in the long run – for your business, as well as in your personal life.

Clients that are willing to pay a higher price usually have a higher income.

People who make more bucks are very comfortable with and actually prefer technology.

They love to submit their questionnaire whenever and wherever it’s convenient for them.

How I do it:

I make my website work for me.

As soon as a client gets to my website they find various “Become a Client” links. In my menu bar.



And after they scroll down a bit within our service descriptions.


Potential clients will click this link and be able to read through our process of taking on a new client.


So nothing you should have to explain in great lengths on the phone, knowing that he/she probably only listens with one ear only anyway.


Once the “Become a client” button is clicked it leads them to this site.
Notice that the first step on our On-Boarding Client process requires them to submit their info to us.


And now within the Client Questionnaire, you can ask all the questions that are relevant to you to decide if you would like to take on the person as a client or not.

It would look like this:


Happy super saving time!! 🙂




Enrollment is currently closed. Please join our waitlist to get notified about future openings.

Enrollment is currently closed.
Please join our waitlist to get notified about future openings.

Please check your email and confirm you are human :)!

You are so very close to grabbing the most comprehensive Insurance Chart in just one second!

Just pop in your info and check your emails :)

Please check your email and confirm you are human :)!

Pin It on Pinterest